Lithium iron phosphate batteries are the top priority for energy conservation in computer room power supplies in the communications industry. Due to the high reliability requirements of communications, a complete communications power supply solution requires that the switching power supply system be equipped with batteries with high reliability and high safety. We predict that in the future, lithium iron phosphate batteries will become the main power supply configuration for many types of communication main equipment and auxiliary equipment.
The rapid development of the communication industry has led to the continuous expansion of network scale, the increasing number of various communication equipment, and the increasing demand for power and other energy required by network equipment. The communication industry is facing huge cost pressure. On the one hand, the huge telecommunications network has caused high energy consumption. The electronic equipment, base stations and air conditioners in the computer room all consume a lot of electricity;
On the other hand, computer room air conditioners use a large amount of Freon, there are numerous batteries in base stations, and electronic and electrical equipment that are decommissioned every year may pose a threat to the environment if not properly disposed of. As an important part of the national economy, telecommunications operating companies must save energy and reduce emissions. Lithium iron phosphate batteries are the top priority for energy conservation in the communications industry.
In view of the characteristics of some computer rooms such as scattered locations, low power load, difficulty in generating electricity, and harsh environment, lithium iron phosphate batteries have the characteristics of sufficient capacity, small size, portability, and fast charging. They can be used when the computer room has a power outage and the oil generator cannot generate electricity. Maintenance personnel are dispatched to the computer room site urgently to ensure power supply and extend the uninterrupted power supply time of the power equipment in the computer room.
Compared with traditional lead-acid batteries, the application of lithium iron phosphate batteries for communications can better reflect the needs of energy conservation, emission reduction, etc., such as “energy saving”, “material saving”, and “land saving”.
●Small size and light weight
For sites in residential buildings, the cost of load-bearing reinforcement can be saved, further accelerating site construction, and the “material saving” advantage is even more obvious.
●Excellent high temperature performance
Excellent high temperature resistance can exponentially increase the life of outdoor station batteries, reduce maintenance and battery replacement costs, and improve system reliability. In addition, in air-conditioned base stations, you can try to set the air conditioner to start at 35 degrees, which can effectively reduce the temperature of the base station. Average power consumption, the “energy saving” advantage is more obvious.
●High power discharge
Lithium iron phosphate batteries can still discharge more than 90% of their full capacity when discharged above 3C. The advantages of high power and deep discharge can effectively reduce the total capacity of current UPS backup batteries. When the capacity is reduced, the space and load-bearing requirements of the computer room are too large, etc. With the solution, the advantage of “land saving” becomes more obvious.
Characteristics of lithium iron phosphate battery system for computer room power supply
1. The lithium iron phosphate battery system is light in weight, has sufficient capacity, is small in size, is easy to move and carry, and has strong impact resistance. It can be quickly and seamlessly connected to the emergency power supply system to adapt to the characteristics of difficulty in generating electricity for some machine room loads;
2. Lithium-iron batteries do not contain heavy metals or rare metals, are non-toxic, non-polluting and environmentally friendly;
3． The product is designed to withstand high and low temperatures and uses lithium iron batteries with high temperature resistance to ensure normal operation of the system and can adapt to operating conditions of -20°C to +60°C;
4. The product is equipped with standard interfaces, with DC input and DC output functions respectively, to meet the use and backup requirements of DC loads; the system DC output has an anti-reverse connection function, making it safe and reliable to use; it has the functions of overcharge, over-discharge, and over-voltage protection of the battery pack. current, short circuit and temperature protection, as well as overcharge and over-discharge protection of single cells;
5. The lithium iron phosphate battery system adopts an integrated design, plug and play, and is very convenient to install and use on site;
6. The product adopts an aluminum alloy box solution, which has high strength and beautiful appearance. It is equipped with pulleys for easy transportation.
At present, almost all computer rooms must modify their power supply systems to ensure power supply. Lithium iron phosphate batteries are currently the best choice. With the further increase in the application of iron lithium batteries and the gradual improvement of relevant online data, it is foreseeable that , with the continuous deepening of energy conservation and emission reduction, lithium iron phosphate batteries will be widely used in the communication industry.
Post time: Sep-14-2023